BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

35 Weeks


We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I gained 3 lbs in the last two weeks. They estimate (which can be off 1 lb or so in either direction) that Sophie is 5.5 pounds with about 4 weeks to go. She is head down, so not breech- which hopefully shouldn't change. There are no signs of her coming early (bummer!) so it looks like I might continue to be uncomfortable for a while yet.
My back has been hurting a bit at work as I keep getting bigger, and I'm not sleeping very well, but for the most part, I'm feeling fine. I'm just tired of being pregnant- its impossible to tie my shoes, and I waddle and move really slowly. Pictures of our Virginia shower to follow soon!

1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

i hear you about the back and feet.. I am find until evening and than all i want to do is put my feet up and get my back rubbed... GOOD LUCK and don't wish her early! Only when she is ready!