BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Presents!

This Christmas morning thing really is as cool as they said. Of course, for me, the paper & boxes were as cool as the toys. It was so fun... but I was exhausted afterwards Grandpa Steve and Mimi were visiting for my first Christmas (and my uncle Tyler).

Grandpa and Mimi got my dogs new Michigan tshirts. They have sweaters from two years ago, but since its too hot in Virginia to wear them for the early games, they needed tshirts too. Very thoughtful!Auntie Jenny was there too! Ellie loves her. She got the whole family Uggs. Mom and dad got slippers and I got pink Ugg boots. They are super cute and they keep my feet really warm.

Here I am opening presents:

Dewey was Mr. Superviser. He had to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.

This is my hat my Nannabel knitted for me. Its a little small but very cute.

And Aunt Emily sent me and daddy these cool hats so we can play gangstas.
Those are the highlights. I got a lot of toys that I am really enjoying every day. I can't wait until next year!

0 comments: