BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Sleepover with Owen

Two weekends ago, I had my very first sleepover. My friend Owen came to visit while his parents ran a 1/2 marathon. We had so much fun! Here are just a few pictures, but I should warn you- mom is posting the best pictures from the weekend tomorrow. Here we are right before bed in our PJs with daddy reading us bedtime stories.

I am usually super neat and organized and put all my toys away (I get this from my dad), but Owen was teaching me how to dump over my book basket and have books all over the floor. At first, it stressed me out a little, but I got used to it and decided that it was fun.Here we are eating. the pictures is a little blurry and we didn't have a good one, but thought you'd like to see anyway.

0 comments: