BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween!

I know we are a little late with this post, but I was a bumblebee for Halloween. I am in a bit of a stage with my clothes (very specific likes and dislikes) and there was no way a fancy costume was going to work. So, a bumblebee it was. You can't tell from the pictures (my mom's camera battery died, so these are from her friend's camera) but it had really cute wings and a hood with antenna- which, of course, I threw a total fit everytime someone tried to put the hood on. BUT I did love my "BEE!" costume and now I ask to wear it all the time.

We went to my mommy's friends house- Jason and Kathleen Blatt- for trick or treat. They have triplets who are 5 (top row) and twins who are 8 months (bottom row). How crazy is that? There were a few other friends there too. Their house is SO FUN! Just like daycare. :)
I loved trick-or-treating. Mom & daddy thought I'd only go to one or two houses, but they tired out before I did. I didn't really understand it at first, but I just followed the big kids up to the houses, marched right up there and got my candy. I probably went to 10 houses before I started getting distracted and picking up leaves in the street. I couldn't say "trick or treat" but I did say "please" and "thank you" and got very excited when the houses had dogs or cats at the door. Then we went back to the Blatts afterward and played and had Chili and cake. What a night! This halloween thing is so cool, I can't wait til next year when I'm allowed to EAT the candy (I had 2 pieces but that's it).
Mom says I always have my tongue out when I'm thinking.

0 comments: