BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Hi Everyone. We're sorry we've been bad with posting again. My brother weighs well over 10 pounds now and he is smiling and doing great. We are all adjusting to our new lives with him around. I still love him very much and have been very sweet to him. Mom says I'm a little too rough sometimes, but I think he likes me. My favorite thing is when Mommy lets me hold him. We have been trying to catch some pictures of him smiling but so far he hasn't been that cooperative. So, we are going to post a few pictures from the last couple of weeks to catch you all up on what we've been up to. When we're done with those posts, we'll show you the pictures from the unbelievable snow we had in Virginia this weekend.
Here are a few we never posted from when Bia was here right after Sammy was born. Enjoy!





0 comments: