BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FLORIDA!

Our first stop in Florida was Disney. We rented a house with Mommy and Daddy's friends Mike and Alicia Kroll and their two boys Spencer and Wesley. Mommy didn't expect much from me and really thought that we wouldn't even go to Disney everyday. She was silly to think I wasn't old enough. I'm not a baby and I loved it! I slept on a big girl bed in the house and I really loved hanging out with Spencer and Wesley- the big boys- and a grew up a lot during the trip. I was afraid of the characters up close, but after the first day I learned to LOVE the rides and all the hoopla. We ended up going to the parks everyday until about 3:00 ish and then we came back for naps. Sammy was perfect- we all basically forgot he was even there.


0 comments: