BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THIRD COUSINS!

Hi everybody. Well, you might not know this, but Sammy and I don't have any first cousins. My only hope for a first cousin is that someday my auntie emily (daddy's sister) will have kids. For now, there's just me and Sammy. BUT I did get to visit with my THIRD cousins (I think that's what they are) this summer and I had the best time. Bia's cousin is Lynn (see top row below) and Lynn has twins daughters Christy and Cathy and they have 5 kids between them- Christian & Chloe (who are also twins), and Campbell, and Riley and Ella. They all came for a visit to my house, and then we all (except mommy- she had to work & sammy stayed with her) went into Washington DC to spend the night and go to the zoo. I loved knowing that they were my cousins and I think I said the words "my cousins" at least 100x that weekend.
Here we all are- 3 generations of cousins! Belle gave pony rides and she was a big hit. I went first since she is MY PONY. I was generally very good at sharing my toys with my cousins. I learned a lot on the swingset from the older kids. But when it came time for everyone to ride my pony, I cried. I do not like to share her. She is MY PONY.

Here is the line for rides on her. I was in time out for not sharing.
This is Chloe and Riley brushing Belle.

More to follow tomorrow....

0 comments: