BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

California!

There are a lot of great pictures from my first trip to California for Phil & Vivian's wedding. We will have to post them over the next couple of days. Mom said I was pretty good on the plane out there, but not as good on the plane home. It was harder since it was during the day. Here is a picture of our arrival at our fancy room at the Loew's resort.Our hotel was very kid friendly. Mom & Dad never have paid much attention to that, but now they do. It was also dog friendly so maybe next time we'll bring the pups. They had a pac n play in the room for me with a gift basket including a CD of nighttime music so I could sleep well. I did OK with the sleeping- the time change was hard to adjust to. Anyway, I had the BEST TIME. But thank goodness my Bia & Pop pop came out there with us because my mom & daddy were so BUSY! We'll tell you all about it in the next few posts. Below are pictures from our very first day before the crazy wedding stuff got started. We hung out at the pool all day and relaxed... And played...
And sunbathed (shade bathed for me)...
And caught a nap by the pool....

And ate...
And swam...
And dried off...
What a great day! So then we went to Bed.
Next mom will post the wedding pictures. I didn't go because I was sleeping, but I saw the pictures and Vivian was the most beautiful bride ever (uncle Phil looked OK too).

1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

looks like lots of fun!