BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun with my Best Friend Owen!

Wow! I have never had so much fun! On Saturday night when the rents went out for their anniversary, I went over to my best friend Owen's house and hung out with his parents. I gotta say, they are pretty cool. When mom and dad got home, they couldn't believe how crazy we were. Check out Owen's blog to see the evidence http://www.thegablehousefamily.blogspot.com/
Then, today we all went to the Leesburg Animal Farm. We saw tons of animals, went on a tractor ride, crawled in the grass (which is crazy by the way) and played on the playground. I hope Owen and I get to play again soon. He is so much fun!
Here we are with the dads pushing us on the spinning wheel:

I love the monkey bars. I am so strong that I almost didn't need help from my mom. Not that she was going to let me do it by myself... but I could have.

The slide was really fun too.
More monkey bars...
Crawling on the grass. Can you tell we were thinking it felt so weird?

Here we are checking out the fish and ducks:

Me with Dad on the tractor ride, which I LOVED.
This is what I thought of the turkeys:
Here we are with the dads near the porcupine cage.

0 comments: