BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gardening

So, it turns out we do a lot of yard work at our house. Pretty much all weekend long every weekend in the spring time. Luckily, I like being outside and helping. Check it out!

Oh, I also wanted to show you my bia's doggie Millie's bows from her haircut. Aren't they silly? I loved playing with them.
Here I am learning how to use a spade to weed the garden. My mom taught me- she said I better start helping now that I'm almost one. Playing in the dirt was so cool! I loved the way it felt on my hands and feet.
I'm getting the hang of it...It goes in my mouth, right? Dirt is yummy.

1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

love these pictures...
tell ollie we are back home and clay and i went down to clifton and he did an old rotc run up straight street. he still has it!!!