BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Introducing Samuel Logan Stolley


Our family welcomed my new little brother Samuel Logan Stolley at 3:06 PM, December 23rd, 2009. Sammy weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 12 ozs and 19 inches long. I haven't seen him or my mommy yet but daddy says they are both doing well. I am spending lots of "quality" time with Bia and Pop-Pop while mommy recovers. Daddy says his arrival was alot easier than mine. I can't wait to be a big sister! Merry Christmas...NO SANTA!

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

congrats!!!!! so happy for you guys!

Mary said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Gablehouse Family said...

Oh congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet the BIG guy! :) Glad to hear the delivery went well. He's so cute!