BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My pony helmet

As you all know, I LOVE the horses. Well, for an early christmas present I got my own toddler sized riding helmet. I know it means that I'm going to RIDE so now I want to wear it everyday when we go feed the horses. It hangs on the hook in the mudroom and everytime I see it I yell "HAT!" and I make Mommy or Daddy put it on me. It is so cool and I feel like a big girl in it. Also, mommy couldn't resist and she also got me the pastel pony reins to match. But since I don't have a pony, they are just a decoration in my room... for now. Don't worry- I'll con my way into getting a pony soon enough.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

too cute.. poor V's head it so big she uses a teenagers one... big brain! he he he

RS Custom Photo Albums and Robyn Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RS Custom Photo Albums and Robyn Scott said...

OMG...isn't she the cutest!!!! :)