BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hanging at Bia's House and Uncle Randy visits

Here I am playing on my favorite "toy" at Bia's House- her piano. I like it so much that I take my snacks and juice over to it to eat. Bia doesn't love my icky fingers on the keys, but I get my way with Bia most of the time. Hee hee. Here is Sammy in one of my mom's very favorite outfits, which was my friend Owen's when he was a baby. Sam is lucky because Jenni gave mom all of Owen's baby clothes for Sam. Almost everything he wore in Florida once belonged to Owen. I love Sam's plaid hat. I put it on all the time, and I also make other people wear it, which I find extremely funny.




Bia's brother Uncle Randy came for a visit. Can you believe the last time he held a baby was my mommy and her cousin Sparky? More than 30 years ago! He did pretty well- Sammy LOVED him. And so did I.

0 comments: