BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Naples Zoo

Wow! What a great zoo. Mommy and Bia were truly surprised at how great this zoo was... after all, it is just Naples. They had kangaroos, tigers, lions, bears, leopards, zebra, tons of monkeys, snakes, and we even got to watch them feed the alligators.
We took this boat out for a ride to see all the islands with monkeys on them- you could only see the monkey exhibits by boat. The zoo also had camel rides! Our camel's name was Josh. I could not wait to ride him. Even though I hate Santa and all characters, I have NO FEAR when it comes to animals. Can you tell I am cracking up in this picture?

Here I am with Mommy and Sammy on the playground turtle at the zoo. There was a playground where we ate lunch, which was great because Bia and Mommy were able to eat (and mom was able to nurse Sam) in peace (that means without me bugging them).

Here's smiley himself.

The zoo had an amazing gift shop and I loved this purple snake. I am really good about leaving things at stores. I never insist on anyone buying me anything- I just play with it there and then I say "Bye Bye Snake"- or whatever it is- and off we go. I throw tantrums about lots of things- but wanting things in stores is just not important to me. Mommy hopes this lasts. We'll see.
More of me on the tunnels at the playground.

0 comments: