BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Airplane Museum

So, my bia and pop pop are here and now that I'm a big girl they have been taking me to do really fun big girl things. I haven't been to school ALL week! My bia likes to dress me up and take me places. Her mission is to make sure I wear everything in my closet. On Monday we went to the Airplane Museum (my mommy is not really sure what it is called). I LOVED being out and about and visiting with all the people and even seeing some of the airplanes that weren't far away. I was VERY good.

Here I am getting ready for the trip to the museum.

Also, my new thing is to ride my pony every time I go in my bedroom. I rock him myself now and I love him. Maybe someday mom & daddy will buy me a REAL pony.

0 comments: