BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bubbles!

My new favorite thing- and word- is "Bubbles!". At school, we blow bubbles all the time and my teachers are always telling Mommy how much I love them. Well, now she has seen it for herself! At the lake our next door neighbor & friend Marty has the greatest bubble wands ever that make HUGE bubbles. I can play with them for hours. I now recognize bubbles in my books and on my videos and yell "Bubble" at the top of my lungs everytime I see them. Here I am enjoying the fun.

With my friends Annie and Erik Paulson:

Even when the other kids got bored, I stayed and played by myself. Mommy could not tear me away. Finally she made me go inside because I started rubbing my eyes with bubbles all over my hands.


0 comments: