BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

JULY 4th! Playing on the Lake and my Water Table!

Here we all are playing on the lake on July 4th. Below is a picture of my mommy (pregnant) skiing behind the Cheney's mastercraft. She wasn't supposed to do it so don't tell her doctors! I'm mad my little brother or sister went water skiing before me!Here I am rowing the raft boat with my handlers. It was really fun... when I could get my mind off how much I HATE my life jacket.



We got a ride back from the Porter's dock from Blair on a Sea Doo because it was getting rough and we had a hard time rowing.
By far the best part of the weekend for me was my water table. My Bia bought this for me and it was here waiting for me when we arrived. It was the best thing ever. I also had a baby pool on the deck and every day I played with these toys for hours. I just took the water toys back and forth from the table to the pool. My parents are convinced I'll never have ADD because I can sure concentrate. No joke- for 2 1/2 hours without a break. One day I even missed lunch and didn't even notice (neither did anyone else).

I love to play with my daddy's baseball hats. Here I am hanging out with mom & dad on the deck (sitting on the tube) playing with them. I think its hilarious to put the hat on me, then on mom, then on dad, and over and over...

0 comments: