BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Potty Trained!

So, one other thing to catch you up on from this summer is that I am 100% potty trained now. My mommy and I did the "3 day Method" over Columbus Day weekend and it worked perfectly. I got to throw all my diapers away- even the night time ones. Since I'm a big girl I wear (of course) Minne undies everyday. I have Dora and Elmo and Zoey ones too but I only pick Minnie if I have a choice. I don't have accidents. Mommy and daddy things its especially funny when I slam the bathroom door and yell "I want privacy!"
These pictures are from when I was learning....Oh, and here I am trying on mommy's high heels. They are really fun to walk in.

1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

My kids love privacy too but never let mommy have privacy....