BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch, October 2010

Okay, We know how behind we are in our posts again. We are going to have to catch you all up from August through September over the next couple of days. We have a lot of great pictures from our daytime adventures with Kendall and the end of summer. But, FIRST we wanted to share pictures from October. October is my new favorite month! We have pictures from the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, my parade at school, and Halloween to share. Wait til you see how much fun we had this month!

To pick out our pumpkins, we went to Great Country Farms. Isn't it beautiful?

Here I am with Daddy and Sammy looking for the perfect pumpkin.
I found it! I love this one!!!
It was heavy, but I am really strong.


This is the one daddy liked so we got this one too.
Here I am riding the tractor on the way back from getting the pumpkins.
Sammy had the best time on daddy's back. He never cries.

Here I am sliding with Mommy.More Sam...
Climbing the spider net with Mommy...
And jumping on the bouncy hill...
We loved this sign which showed how big horses are in "hands" so we took a picture. Maybe we'll do this someday at our farm and label it with the horses we've had.

0 comments: