BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT!

We went to our friends the Blatts house for Trick or Treat. You might remember from last year- they are triplets and twins! The twins (Sadie & Wyatt) are around 20 months old and were not in the mood for pictures. But here is a picture me & Sammy with the triplets Isabel, Emerson & Owen (top row) plus their friend Annabelle. I had so much fun! Here is a scary monster bush that we loved! I practiced saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" all week. Last year I froze when I got to the doors and couldn't say it- but not this year... I did it all by myself! The biggest problem we had is that my light-up Minnie shoes are too big and fall off my feet when I walk. Mommy brought my sneakers but I refused to wear them, insisting on my matching shoes. So, Mommy had to carry me up and down the streets to every house. I walked up to the houses myself on the sidewalks and up the steps to the doorways (loosing my shoes almost every time). Mommy says it was ridiculous! Anyway, I got a lot of candy and its going to take me a long time to eat it all because Mommy and Daddy and Kendall will only let me have one piece each day.





0 comments: